Okay, you will be hearing the term OSS a lot. It stands for One Single Seed, which is the new scrapbooking store I told you about in this post. Well, a couple of weeks ago they were having a Creative Team Call and I was picked last week to be one! I am SO excited! I have always wanted to have a more active in a forum like that. The owner of OSS challenged us all to make an "I Matter" layout. It was a lot of fun, plus it was nice to make a LO where I could use any colors and however many flowers I wanted. Rather than worrying about making flowers work on a boy page. I did use turquoise as my background color, because that is my favorite. :) Here is my page!
Once again, get ready to hear more about OSS. As a CT Member, I will be assigned a couple of designers to work with a month. I will get one of their kits and need to use it in a LO. How fun is that?
1 comment:
Your I Matter Layout ROCKS! And you can always be more active in my forum too! :D lol.
Post a Comment