Here is my LO I made using her kit:

I used a template by Nibbles Skribbles for this one. You can find it at the Template Challenge at DDBN here. The challenge lasts until the 29th, so hurry up!
I also volunteered to do a page for 2 other designers. The first one is for Janice at JW-DigiScraps, you can find her here. Here is a preview of the kit, which doesn't include everything she made:
And here is my LO:
The other one I made is for Ellay, you can find her here. Here is one of the previews to her kit. She has much more than just what is shown below!
Here is my LO:
Don't miss out on these fabulous freebies! There are other designers who collaborated on this, so make sure you get all the pieces!
Also, thank you Tina for letting me use her wedding pictures. Thanks for sharing them!












1 comment:
Those look awesome! Love it!
Post a Comment