I have been given an award by a couple of people. How cool is that? I got it from Steph at Scrappy Cocoa (the one I CT for) and from Nicole of Digi-Designs by Nicole. THANKS to both of you! It has taken me too long to post them, too. My apologies. Here it is:

“These blogs invest and believe in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!”
Rules: This blog award should be sent to your favorite eight bloggers and they, in turn should forward to eight of their favorites. You should include the text for Proximidade (above) in your announcement blog.
Rules: This blog award should be sent to your favorite eight bloggers and they, in turn should forward to eight of their favorites. You should include the text for Proximidade (above) in your announcement blog.
Here is who I would love to give it to, even though they may not see my blog!
The first one is for Sarah at Ellie's Angels CT Blog for all her tutorials. I have learned how to make a curved photo, turn a ribbon into a circle frame, and how to make an alpha into a word sticker. She is amazing! Ellay from Scraps of Ellay and Janice at JW Digiscraps for both jumping into designing with 2 feet and doing it fabulously! I also want to give it to Aimee who has some of the cutest LO's around. I can think of other people I want to give it to, but I know they have already gotten it. Vicki who has some of the best kits out there. Nicole (who gave it to me and is another of my faves) and Manda K (for having the best templates there are!)












No comments:
Post a Comment