8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Going to Hawaii for 5 weeks this summer!
2. Aaron starting a new job in September
3. A Girl's Retreat this weekend
4. Summer to come!
5. Spending time with old friends this summer
6. Mother's Day
7. Our 9th anniversary
8. Did I mention 5 weeks in Hawaii?!?!?!?!?!
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Confirmed the house we are renting in Hawaii
2. Laundry
3. Went to the Library to get Oahu Revealed! :)
4. Went to the Art Show at Markus' school
5. Got angry at a manager at KFC
6. Digiscrapbooked
7. Went and saw Confessions of a Shopaholic
8. Had to do impromptu showing of the house we are renting
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Some days I wish I had a job (back at Marriott would be nice!)
2. Drive to Hawaii so we didn't have to buy 5 airline tickets
3. Have more time in the day
4. Live less than an hour away from family (but I would welcome that once we are in Cali I am sure!)
5. Go to bed earlier
6. Travel all over the world for really cheap (I need a job at a hotel and an airline)
7. Keep my kids locked up and hide them from the craziness of the world (you know what I mean)
8. Have DVR
8 TV Shows I watch:
1. Big Brother
2. Survivor
3. Hell's Kitchen
4. The Hills
5. The City
6. The Bachelor/Bachelorette
7. Amazing Race
8. So You Think You Can Dance
I am supposed to tag 8 people......so I tag anyone who reads my blog. Leave me a comment if you do it, I would love to see your answers!












No comments:
Post a Comment