Monday, May 11, 2009

A new kit by Scrappy Cocoa and new templates from Nibbles Skribbles

Look at this FABULOUS kit by Scrappy Cocoa. It is called Homegrown. I just LOVE it. It is seriously awesome. It is free this week, so go and get it here!
Also, it is a collab with Flower Scraps. here is her portion....
...visit her blog for more information about how to get it.

Here are my LO's I made with this kit. Seriously LOVE how they both turned out. :) (Sorry they are so BIG. I didn't want to take the time to resize them.)
Both these LO's were made using templates from Nibbles Skribbles. Aren't they fantastic? They are both from her Template Set #5. 
You should hurry and get these templates today. Because the Stuff to Scrap Store is having it's grand opening today. EVERYTHING is 40% off to celebrate. This set of templates is only $1.50, but that is for TODAY only!!!

1 comment:

Scrappy Bug said...

WOW! I LOVE your 'boys toes' page! Fantastic layout!