Hi!! I was just coming through looking for the blog train and saw your page about your son having HSP!! Mine had the same thing when he was 4!! It was the craziest thing!!! I felt so bad for him!! His knees and elbows swelled to the size of softballs!! When I took him to the ER I think every doc came into look at him because they had never seen it before!! He was miserable for about a month. It even hurt him when we touched him!! Anways just wanted to comment, I have never talked to anyone else who has had that before!!
1 comment:
Hi!! I was just coming through looking for the blog train and saw your page about your son having HSP!! Mine had the same thing when he was 4!! It was the craziest thing!!! I felt so bad for him!! His knees and elbows swelled to the size of softballs!! When I took him to the ER I think every doc came into look at him because they had never seen it before!! He was miserable for about a month. It even hurt him when we touched him!! Anways just wanted to comment, I have never talked to anyone else who has had that before!!
Post a Comment